“Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA):
Various technology companies, operators of Internet browsers, Internet regulators and industry groups have been working with the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) to develop a “Do Not Track” (DNT) technology standard. While there has been some progress, no standard has been adopted to date.
RGE takes your privacy and security very seriously. In view of the fact that no standard has been adopted, we have yet to implement DNT measures on our Website or Application. Consequently, the Website and Application do not respond to “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) request signals. Some third-party websites that keep track of your browsing activities have programed their websites to respond to DNT requests. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
California Consumer Privacy Act: California residents have specific privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (‘CCPA’). As of the date of this Privacy Notice (“Notice”), RGE is not obligated to comply with the CCPA with respect to this or any of its websites. However, we support the CCPA and have provided the following means to exercise control over your Personal Information we have collected:
• Delete Information: To request that we delete all the information we collected about you through the Website, please send us an email or write to us at the addresses listed at the end of this policy. Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
• Correct/Revise Your Information: You can also correct/revise the Personal Information you submitted to us. To do so, please send us an email or write to us at the addresses listed at the end of this policy.
• Review/Access Your Personal Information: To request access to any Personal Information we have retained or collected about you, please send us an email or write to us at the addresses listed at the end of this policy.
• To Opt-Out of Cookies: With respect to cookies, you can customize your settings at any time by contacting us through the information shown at the end of this notice.
- You can opt out of the cookies set by Google on this website. Google offers an opt-out mechanism for the web available here. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Facebook offers instructions for disabling Facebook pixel tracking on its site at: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/223929738210704